So we started with one iPod 4+ years ago. Then, Peter and I each wanted our own, so we got another. Then, I really wanted the Touch, so we got one (1st gen) in 2009. Last month, we decided we would try to find another (used) nano, that way each of us could have our "own" iPod. We found one on Craigslist for $60 and bought it. So, now each of us has an iPod. Music has always been an important part of my life and I know Peter's as well. I find that I can connect my emotions best with music (not by writing it or playing it, but listening to it). I also find that I connect well to others through music. And to God. We want our kids to appreciate music too, from all different genres. It's so fun to see how their tastes are developing as we expose them to different stuff. I decided to show you some of the music they've been listening to lately. Now, mind you, I did not ask them "What are your favorite songs?"; instead, I am just listing the songs I hear coming from their rooms most often (they both have iPod docks that play the music through a small speaker).
Jeremiah
1. A Hard Day's Night (The Beatles)
2. Joy to the World (Three Dog Night)
3. Weird Pants (Five Iron Frenzy)
4. Undignified (David Crowder Band)
5. Mammal (They Might Be Giants)
Alayna
1. Every New Day (Five Iron Frenzy)
2. I Should've Known Better (The Beatles)
3. Fur Elise (Beethoven)
4. Win Park Slope (Gomez)
5. Grow (JJ Heller)
No comments:
Post a Comment