Friday, January 6, 2012

New Addition! :)

I posted the "We ♥ Music" blog earlier today, knowing this was going to be making a debut in our home this afternoon:

We got it at an estate sale with Christmas money from Peter's brother.  It needs a major tune up, but we figured even with that, this deal was a steal.  Alayna started taking piano lessons back in AZ last year, and we just signed her up again here in Oregon.  We thought this would be better than the keyboard she has been practicing on the past year.  It's a good quality 60-key keyboard, but there's nothing like a real piano, right?  Getting a piano has been something I've wanted to do for several years, as I myself am interested in learning how to really play it (I can play a few songs, but not well.  And I cannot read music or play two-handed).  So happy with this new addition to our home!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im not jealous.. nope.. really Im not. OK OK I am! Judy got rid of hers a year or two ago and it broke my heart. I so wish I could tickle the ivories again...