Today, the full-day Kindergartners put on the cutest little musical. Alayna has LOVED practicing for it and has been singing the songs at home for weeks. Despite a small emergency we had with the water heater this morning (it broke and flooded the garage), I was able to make it over to the school to see the play. Kindergartners are so darn CUTE! And Alayna has a "musical ear" (not from me nor Peter, but from Peter's Grandmother and mother) and is quite the little ham when she performs. I managed to video a few of the songs and snap a few pictures too.
Way to go Alayna!
Obviously, I will never be a videographer! But, here are a few of the songs and her "line".
2 comments:
These were so cute. I am so glad you shared these. And by the way Sara you were quite the little ham and performer when you were young too! we just don't have the video to prove it.
Love you and can't wait to see you and the kids tomorrow
Love them all!
Post a Comment