March was beautiful here on the Central Coast. We even got some rain, which turned the hills green. It was busy, too. I wish I had sat down and blogged about a few of these things individually, but I chose to do other things instead. A few highlights: St. Patty's Day with Mike and Zabrina; a visit from Portland friends Ellen and Joe; cousin Ethan's birthday; and exploring Montaña de Oro State Park. Here's a photo round-up of the fun.
Peter is now a full time PERMANANT employee of SLO county. Wahoo!
Jeremiah made the Principal's Honor Roll (GPA 3.85!)
Thanks to the rain for these pretty hills!
St. Patrick's Day fun!
(maybe not for all of us)

Cousin time to celebrate Ethan's birthday
Visiting with Ellen and Joe
About to eat chocolate-covered crickets!

Montaña de Oro
Bike rides and beaches
And, Snape, doing what Snape does....
No comments:
Post a Comment