Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of School!

It's finally here.... The first day of school!  It felt like a really long summer, just like last summer.  But, we persevered!  And today, we have a 2nd grader and a 5th grader.  I can hardly believe that!  (And I can also hardly believe that if he were here, Ezra would be starting Kindergarten.)  They were up EARLY and ready to go.  We packed lunches and headed on the 6 minute walk to their school.  They were so happy to see some friends they hadn't seen all summer!

Jeremiah and his teacher
(This is the last year I will be able to take a photo of J with his teacher, since next year he is off to MIDDLE SCHOOL where he will have 6 teachers!  GAH!)



Alayna and her teacher

And so it begins!

2 comments:

zanesmommy said...

This would have been Micah's first year of preschool. But know what you are feeling. J's teacher looks a little like Mr. Rogers.

Peter said...

Dude! That's what I said about his teacher too! Funny...I love my wifey and all her blog efforts. Thanks for reading!