Friday, June 8, 2012

Pics, Finally

So, all year I've been meaning to get the kids' professional photos taken (in lieu of school pics).  Really, I have.  At first, I was busy with school.  Then, I was busy getting everything together to apply to nursing programs.  And then?--it just slipped my mind.  Well, with a mere 3 weeks left of 1st and 4th grade, we finally took the kids to get their photos taken a couple weeks ago.  Usually, I am all about supporting a local photographer.  But, we were short on time and really just wanted it to be quick and easy.  So JC Penny's it was.  Obviously, they tried to sell us all kinds of stuff, but we stuck with a few poses and ordered just enough for our immediate family and a few friends.  Here they are (nevermind the spots from our dusty scanner, which I did wipe down beforehand and it didn't make much difference):







No comments: