Friday, January 20, 2012
The Waiting Game
Since this is kind of a big deal to our family, I thought I would share here on the family blog about my journey to being a nurse. It has not come without some drama, tears, and (of course) loss of money. I won't go into all the details about what has transpired thus far (you can read about that HERE and HERE) but its been quite an adventure. And now, I am happy to say, the first part is over. I am DONE with prerequisites. I turned in my application to PCC's nursing program yesterday (I was too late to apply for OHSU's program, but if I don't get into PCC for Fall 2012, I will be applying to both schools for Fall 2013). And now, its a waiting game. First, waiting to hear if I get selected to sit for the essay exam at the end of April. And then waiting another 6 weeks after that to see if I am accepted into the program. Prayers are coveted. It is very exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment