Sunday, August 21, 2011

J's Trip to the Homeland

Every year, we are blessed by Peter's parents, who take each of the kids for a one week (or so) visit with them while the other stays home with us.  This was the 3rd summer doing it (although J has had a couple other summers of it) and its a tradition we now look forward to.  Not only does it give Peter's parents an opportunity to spend quality time with the kids, but it also gives us a chance to have one-on-one time with them.  We love it.  Here are some photos from Jeremiah's CA visit, as well as a few from his trip to Diamond/Crater Lake.  (I wish I could put up all of them, as there are some great ones, but I decided to choose 12 good ones and the rest are on FB.  Sorry to the few readers that aren't on FB.)

Ready to head to CA!

With Antioch neighbor, Tommie

With Great-Grandpa

Crater Lake Visit





Snow in August?!?!  Yep!

"Beach" Fun at Diamond Lake


Biking around Diamond Lake

No comments: