Had to do a slide show for this one....so many pictures! We had a great time despite one rainy day and LOTS of people. We were still able to do everything we wanted to do. It was only our second trip as a family (first one was in 2008; click HERE to see that). Peter's mom and brother joined us for it, as well as one night with my good friend Jen. Love spending time at my favorite place with my favorite people. Wish we could afford to make it an annual thing but we probably won't be back for another 2 or 3 years. Grateful for the opportunity to go that often. I take it for granted having grown up in So Cal and going several times a year. That's not really feasible for most families these days. Oh well.....I still love the Happiest Place on Earth! Enjoy the slideshow!



2 comments:
What a great time! Great pictures
Love Disneyland
Love you all
I love all the pictures, I can't choose my favorite. Glad you're having a great time!
Post a Comment