Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Baking

A tradition we began back in 2008 when I started teaching myself to bake. We bake a ton of stuff and bless our neighbors, plus some family and friends. We made a lot less this year since we don't have any family to give to (we're spending Christmas in AZ). But, we still made a lot to give to 6 of our neighbors and 2 other friends that live a little further away. Great way to spend the day!

This year we made:
  • 4+ dozen M&M cookies
  • 4+ dozen peanut butter cookies
  • 3 dozen gingerbread mini muffins
  • "some" fudge (one 13x9 pan worth)


Muffins!


M&M cookies




Peanut butter cookies




Fudge

(It didn't turn out great. The texture was more like undercooked brownie. :( But they tasted ok.)

Ready to bless the neighbors (or maybe curse with all this sugar and fat and calories! LOL)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the recipe for the gingerbread muffins...those sound super yummy.

amber mattox said...

Also the recipe for the fudge?

SaraMarie said...

Fudge recipe is here:
http://mixin-it-up.blogspot.com/2010/12/cookie-monday-easy-fudge.html
I think it definitely needs more than 30 min. to set. More like 2 hours. And the gingerbread muffins were my only "cheat"--I used a box mix and prepared it for cake rather than cookies. I used Trader Joe's box mix. Everything else was from scratch though!

Brandy said...

Hey! There's my goody package! Definitely made with love! Thanks again.