Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Happy Mother's Day! I am so blessed to be a mother and to have a mother, a wonderful mother.

I woke up to handmade cards and sweet smiles and shouts of "Happy Mother's Day!" from the kiddos. And also the little ache that remains from missing Mr. Ez. I got to spend one Mother's Day with him, for which I am eternally grateful. But, on these types of occasions, his absence weighs heavily on our minds and hearts.

I had already received my Mother's Day gifts from Peter and the kids a couple weeks ago. I got a cozy reading chair and two professional cooking pans. I love them! We also went out to lunch after our church service. I am sooooo spoiled, but also appreciative--I know how blessed I am.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Very sweet - I love that J is holding a picture of Ezra. What a special family you are!!