Friday, March 19, 2010

The Chronicles of Spring Break--FINAL DAY!

Well, the end has come. Today is the last day of spring break. Yes, technically, we still have tomorrow and Sunday left, but those are going to be "business as usual" days. I am spending Sat. morning at the library, and then the afternoon packing, then church, etc. Sunday, we serve at Campo from 10am-12:30 and then spending the afternoon doing laundry and getting ready to go back to school Monday. So, today's entry will be the last of the chronicles. It has been a fantastic (and much needed) vacation. Even though we didn't go anywhere, it was still special to spend the time together.

Today, Peter and Jeremiah spent the morning working on his project for the science fair (no photos from that, I'm afraid, but I am sure I will blog about it in the near future). Jeremiah is very excited about it! They've cooked up a neat experiment....I can't wait to see the finished product! While they were doing that, Alayna and I ventured to "Snip Its", a children's hair salon. She was long overdue for a hair cut. She is just such a wiggly worm and always ends up s little lopsided. Still cute though. And then, we spent the afternoon at the zoo. We've been members for almost 5 years and the kids still love it every time we go there. We went with a couple other mommies from my MOPS group and their kids. It was SO crowded--but we still had a ton of fun!

Its been fun to document each day of spring break. I love having this blog as a journal from our family's adventures.

Just a few photos from today:

Before:


After:


With Mr. Kimodo


The real Kimodo


Hangin' out


This is the result of a long day in the sun:

1 comment:

Anna said...

Love all the pictures.What a great week for all of you
sure miss you all

Love you