Yesterday Alayna and I had a fabulous Ladies Day Out. Grandma (Peter's Mom) joined us for half of it. Peter and Jeremiah left around 7:30 for an overnight camping adventure. We lazed around in the morning and then went shopping for some summer clothes and an Easter dress for Laynie. Then, we had a healthy lunch at Jason's Deli!!! YUM! After that we headed home and Grandma took Alayna over to the pool for some pool time, while I enjoyed 30 minutes of reading out on the porch. Then, we prayed together and took Grandma to the airport. Once she was safely inside, we drove to a park for a little while. After that it was MORE shopping at Target--just for household stuff, but still fun! Finally, we came home, got in our "comfy clothes" and did some Wii Fit together! We had a supper of leftovers and then I gave her a mani-pedi! She was so excited! It was the first time she's ever had her nails painted--and she loves them! She cannot stop talking about her "pretty nails" (even though I did a HORRIBLE job, as you can see). She still loves it. This morning, we lazed around and played games and read stories and did some more Wii action. Then, we just hung out outside and waited for "Daddy and Brother" to get home. They got home with just enough time to spare for Peter to shower and dash off to work. And we spent the rest of the playing outside with friends.
All in all--FABULOUS times were had by all and Peter and I think we need to make this as a monthly thing! :)


Peter will be posting something about the camping trip, so stay tuned!
1 comment:
How fun for both of you and yes you should make it a monthly thing.
Love you all
Post a Comment